Welcome to WFG-kipedia!
WFG's underwriting, searching and closing quick reference.
You can log in with the little person icon at the top right.
WFG-kipedia is a work in progress. Each state has its own little variations and different rules and we're attempting to compile those into both a quick reference and a more detailed reference here. We know it it not complete and on some points contains inaccuracies. For that reason, its use is limited to WFG employees. While we hope it will eventually improve to the point that it can become a valuable resource for our agents, but it's not there yet. So please don't share your access credentials, and any use by persons who are not employees of WFG is strictly forbidden.
In the meantime, this works very much like "Wikipedia" -- if you know the right answer to something that is missing, add it. If you have discovered some unusual practice, law or rule in a state and think your co-workers would benefit from knowing it, please take a minute to add it. This system does track all changes, and you do need to be logged in to make changes. (the little person figure in the upper right).
Thanks for helping us make this another valuable WFG resource!
National & Multi-State Topics
- Deed of Trust Trustee Requirements
- State laws releasing lien after BK Discharge
- Mobile Homes - Conversion to Real Property
- Good Funds by State
- Escheat Summary
- Search Requirements
- Marketable Record Title Acts
- Mechanics Liens
- State Licensing Requirements 6-3-2019
- ACTEC Transfer on Death Deed Survey
These materials have been pulled from other sources but not verified. They may or may not be current or reliable.
- 2020 Attorney State Breakdown - Oct. Research
- Inducements and Rebates
- Mechanics Liens
- Recording Requirements
- Spousal Signatures
- The Ultimate Real Estate Compliance Manual
- Usury Laws
- Survey Requirements
- Table Funding Practices
- Tenancy By Entireties
- Stewart State Laws and Customs
- Chicago Real Estate Laws and Customs by State
- First Am Guide to Customs by State
- Land Am 50 State Reference
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
WFG Company Information
- Williston Org Chart 7-26-2023
- Williston Org Chart 3-01-2023
- Williston Org Chart 10-1-2020
- Williston Org Chart 12-11-2017
Form 9 Annual Reports
- 2015 Form 9 Annual Statement
- 2016 Form 9 Annual Statement
- 2017 Form 9 Annual Statement
- 2018 Form 9 Annual Statement
- 2019 Form 9 Annual Statement
- 2020 Form 9 Annual Statement
- 2021 Form 9 Annual Statement
- 2022 Form 9 Annual Statement